Patrons / Exhibitors
Think Outside the Booth!
Since 2018, the IEEE 5G World Forum has brought experts from industry, academia, and research together to exchange their visions and achieved advances towards 5G and beyond.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 IEEE 3rd 5G World Forum is transforming its dynamic, well-attended event to an equally valuable and rich program presented in a virtual environment. Workshops, panel discussions, keynote talks, technical paper presentations and more will highlight and showcase the many exciting developments in 5G and beyond technologies that are occurring in both industry and academia.
The virtual event will contain both live and prerecorded sessions which allow our patrons visibility beyond what is typically available at an in-person event, due to the reduction in travel expenses, the lack of time zone constraints and the expanded time that attendees can access the content. We intend to take full advantage of online tools and functionality that allow for connections and engagement not typically possible at traditional conferences, and based on our past live-stream performance we expect a few thousand online attendees.
For patrons, the 2020 IEEE 3rd 5G World Forum is an outstanding opportunity to showcase products and applications to an enthusiastic and engaged audience, and provides an ideal platform to reach hundreds of key decision-makers involved in 5G and future network generations.
To arrange your sponsor package, please contact one of the following Sponsorship Chairs:
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Position your company above the competition through live or prerecorded presentations that demonstrate the critical nuances of your products
- Showcase your company to the largest technical and professional association in the world
- Illustrate product features and designs through downloadable digital assets such as PDFs, PPTs, videos, figures, graphics, and more
- Engage potential customers through online live Q&A sessions
- Technical program attendance will require payment, but attending exhibitor/patron virtual rooms will be free!
Sample Sponsor Virtual Room