Patrons / Exhibitors
Think Outside the Booth!
Since 2018, the IEEE 5G World Forum has brought experts from industry, academia, and research together to exchange their visions and achieved advances towards 5G and beyond. Workshops, panel discussions, keynote talks, technical paper presentations and more highlight and showcase the many exciting developments in 5G and beyond technologies that are occurring in both industry and academia.
2020 forced us to go 100% virtual, and the event was a huge success, with more than 80% of survey respondents saying they were satisfied with the event, are likely to recommend it to colleagues, and found the content presented to be very relevant. More than 80% of authors reported to be satisfied with the paper submission process.
The 2021 IEEE 4th 5G World Forum will repeat the virtual format of 2020 (though likely on a new platform) and will add an in-person event in Montreal, Canada.
Patrons of the 2021 event can choose a virtual-only or a hybrid option where they also have an in-person presence in Montreal. The virtual event platform will remain accessible for months, giving our patrons long-term visibility beyond a typical in-person event.
The 2021 IEEE 4th 5G World Forum is an outstanding opportunity to showcase products and applications to an enthusiastic and engaged audience, and provides an ideal platform to reach hundreds of key decision-makers involved in 5G and future network generations.
To arrange your sponsor package, please contact one of the following Sponsorship Chairs:
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Position your company above the competition through live or prerecorded presentations that demonstrate the critical nuances of your products
- Showcase your company to the largest technical and professional association in the world
- Illustrate product features and designs through downloadable digital assets such as PDFs, PPTs, videos, figures, graphics, and more
- Engage potential customers through online chats and Q&A sessions
- Join us in Montreal and recapture the value of face-to-face discussions with your target audience
- Technical program attendance will require payment, but attending exhibitor/patron virtual rooms will be free!
Sample Sponsor Virtual Room