In consideration of my participation in the IEEE 5G World Forum (5GWF), I grant to The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Incorporated, acting through IEEE Future Networks Initiative (the “IEEE”):
- The unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable right to use, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, broadcast, reproduce and archive, in any format or medium, whether now known or hereafter developed: (a) my presentation and comments at the 5GWF; (b) any videotaped interviews of me; and (c) any materials, including written, audio and visual works that I submit for use in connection with the 5GWF (collectively, the “Materials”).
- The rights granted include the transcription and reproduction of the Materials for inclusion in products sold or distributed by IEEE and live broadcast of my presentations at the 5GWF.
- In connection with the rights granted in Section 1, I further grant IEEE the unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable right to use my name, picture, likeness, voice and biographical information in connection with the advertisement, distribution and sale of products by IEEE, and release IEEE from any claim based on right of privacy or publicity.
- Where necessary, I have obtained all third-party permissions and consents to grant the rights above and have provided copies of such permissions and consents to IEEE.
- Except for the rights expressly granted to IEEE above, I retain ownership of the intellectual property rights in the Materials.